Whisky / whiskey / scotch / bourbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whisky / whiskey / scotch / bourbon

Any drinkers of the above here? Any favourites?
    2018 X1
    2014 335is
    1988 M3
    WTB: E36 M3/4/5

Balvenie doublewood and carribean cask are my go to for reasonably priced bottles, and glenlivet founders reserve. Bookers bourbon is enjoyable too but man, it's dangerous. I haven't spent big bucks on anything as I'm just dipping my toe in. I drink a shitload of beer with all the amazing breweries around Vancouver and have a tough time squeezing in more drinks without it being a problem.

Comment

Nice one, can’t go wrong with a Balvenie. I’ve heard you guys got some amazing beers up there!
      2018 X1
      2014 335is
      1988 M3

Comment

The beer scene here is absurd. I could drink a new beer every single day for a year without buying anything from out of province.
        Funny this thread came up, as I haven't really thought a ton about scotch lately. Today was my birthday and a friend dropped a bottle of Glenlivet 18 with my wife for me to come home from work to. Haven't cracked into it yet as I have a few beers that arrived to go through as well, but can't wait. Quite the gift.

Comment

Glenlivet is great - I like Speyside whiskies.

I'm on a bourbon kick at the moment and am enjoying Pikesville 6-year. At 110 proof its best sipped when you have nothing else to do that evening (or morning).
          2018 X1
          2014 335is
          1988 M3

Comment

Nikka Pure Malt Japanese Whisky (not difficult to find in North America), Hibiki Suntory Whisky (also available in North America).

I would highly recommend these two. Especially as a first time dabble in Japanese whiskey. Though not very cheap, they are a safe buy. Exceptional drink!!

Comment

Good call. Japanese whiskies can be really special. I’ve probably been collecting them as long as I’ve been getting after M3 parts!
              2018 X1
              2014 335is
              1988 M3

Comment

Working...
              X