Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW A269ZUA111 E36 and Z3 Keyless Entry Remote FOB 2-Button Alpine (Refurbished)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW A269ZUA111 E36 and Z3 Keyless Entry Remote FOB 2-Button Alpine (Refurbished)

BMW A269ZUA111 2-button Keyless Entry Remote

Reconditioned with brand new period correct black cases with gray buttons. All circuit boards are tested for functionality and reflowed solder joints on the battery tray (common failure). Now including replica rear BMW Keyless-Entry ID/Part Number stickers with every remote.

You will need to already have or purchased an OEM BMW keyless entry module for this to work. 82 11 1 469 444, and 82 11 1 496 445 are the ones you want for use with 2-button Alpine FOBs. If you already have a functioning remote, the module will support additional remotes so you can continue use of either. You can message me with your keyless module part number for confirmation.

Includes;
    -One Remote
    -Pairing Instructions

Product Link
    Price $50

www.msportparts.com | ig MSportParts

My OEM remote had been "janky" for the past few weeks, I guess I sealed the deal when I accidentally dropped the remote the other day since now it doesn't work at all.
    I ordered one of these refurbished units over the weekend and look forward to receiving it pretty soon... Wondering if you have a use for cores or any interest in my non-functional OEM remote?

Comment

Originally posted by 95airmax View Post
      My OEM remote had been "janky" for the past few weeks, I guess I sealed the deal when I accidentally dropped the remote the other day since now it doesn't work at all.
      I ordered one of these refurbished units over the weekend and look forward to receiving it pretty soon... Wondering if you have a use for cores or any interest in my non-functional OEM remote?
      I'm happy to fix yours for you for free since you purchased one. Send it to the return address on the label when you receive mine.

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

I'm happy to fix yours for you for free since you purchased one. Send it to the return address on the label when you receive mine.
        Incredible, thanks man will do!

Comment

Originally posted by 95airmax View Post

Incredible, thanks man will do!
          Shipping your repaired OE remote back today. The super glue solder was the issue, haha.

www.msportparts.com | ig MSportParts

Comment

Originally posted by MSportParts View Post

Shipping your repaired OE remote back today. The super glue solder was the issue, haha.

Wow! Thanks man... Super glue solder 😞

I'm honestly not even surprised.

Comment

Working...
            X