Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Brand New Aluminium Mason Engineering 3-Piece Rear Strut Bar and the X-Brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Brand New Aluminium Mason Engineering 3-Piece Rear Strut Bar and the X-Brace

Selling a brand new set of Mason Engineering 3-Piece Rear Strut Bar and the X-Brace Subframe Support.

$925 shipped (or best offer) to the lower 48 states. $875 picked up near Boston.

This set is the brushed aluminum which is a lot lighter than the steel version. This set was never installed and brand new. Selling because I sold my M3.

Some of the subframe reinforcement plates and kits can fail in some of the E46 M3 forums. The real fix to the subframe issue that plagues the E46 M3 platform is to move some of the torsion to the upper struts, whilst reinforcing the subframe.

This kit is perfect alongside the reinforcement plates. You'll get the added bonus of permanently fixing the subframe issue while also adding additional stiffness and performance with the brace for better performance.

If you buy this from Mason Engineering, it's $975 + Shipping. I'm asking for $925 shipped (or best offer) to the lower 48 states or $875 picked up.

Not in a rush, so don't bother low balling me. PM me with questions.

Message me on here or email me at [email protected]. You can also text me at six-one-seven-818-three-eight-eight-six.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Mason Engineering.jpg Views:	0 Size:	243.2 KB ID:	3419

Last edited by MrCooperS; 08-20-2020, 08:02 AM.

Need to get this thing out of the house! Looking for $800 shipped!

Comment

Working...
    X