License Plate Frame | by Klii Motorwerks | M Rain Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Plate Frame | by Klii Motorwerks | M Rain Pattern

I don't see a "General Items For Sale" section so I'll post this here.

I have a Klii Motorwerks M Rain license plate frame for sale. After installing it, I decided that it's not the look I'm going for so it's up for sale. Literally, I received it, I test fitted it and took it off. Nothing to do with the quality. The quality is actually really nice. I just didn't like the overall look on my car. I went with a regular black frame instead.

Below is the description directly from their Ebay ad.

"In case you haven’t already noticed, we’re all about tastefully spicing up areas of your BMW that have traditionally been underwhelming. We’re also really into unique, cohesive design concepts, so what better way to bring both to your car than with our spectacular new North American license plate frames?

The wrap is executed with top-shelf 3M vinyl, on which we print the pattern with UV-resistant inks featuring specially formulated blacks and finely-tuned crisp resolution. We then take things to another level by using a secondary layer of gloss 3M automotive laminate, meaning that not only is the pattern fully protected from abrasives and color degradation, but it has a paint-like surface finish with unprecedented depth. We use premium frames with rear clip features to keep your plate and sweet new frame evenly matched."

I paid $41.98 shipped
    Asking $25.00 firm
    I'm located in SoCal
    I'll ship it for free in the continental US.

Click image for larger version  Name:	91415444_229737655064711_8043755579631468544_n.jpg Views:	28 Size:	243.1 KB ID:	742

Click image for larger version  Name:	91446437_2428733774050221_5154904003032645632_n.jpg Views:	33 Size:	246.3 KB ID:	741
    Last edited by 90sM3; 04-01-2020, 01:26 PM.

I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by ajcanadian View Post
      I'll take it.
      SOLD to ajcanadian, thanks!

Comment

good find, this is a cool piece.

Comment

Working...
        X