E36 M3 Supersprint Performance Exhaust (Round 70mm Tips) - Euro Spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 M3 Supersprint Performance Exhaust (Round 70mm Tips) - Euro Spec

For sale: E36 M3 Euro spec Performance Exhaust (muffler), this is not a direct bolt on to the US spec mid section, but is a direct bolt on to the euro spec mid section. Would be great for someone doing a custom exhaust system, or looking to do a no compromise euro spec system.

Condition: It is in overall great condition with only two minor flaws - There are two small dents on the bottom of the muffler (not visible when installed, and pictured below). When Turner shipped this to me, due to their awesome packing job it arrived with a dented tip also. I had this repaired, and if you look for it head on 8" from the ground you can notice very slight signs of the repair. Lastly, at some point I must have parked over some heavy duty plastic bag or something as there is some sort of melted plastic to a section of the piping. I am confident this can be removed with a heat gun and some elbow grease. I just don't have the time for it.

Practically no surface rust, and still shines pretty good. Keep in mind this is a used exhaust, and because it still shines so well scratches from normal use are just about impossible to photograph.

Price: $650 picked up (FIRM) - Located South of Philadelphia

Working...
X