• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 M3 Control Arms - Refurbished

Pairs
    3 96-99 M3 Control Arms
    0 95 M3 Control Arms

Selling refurbished OE control arms that have been powdercoated and have had new Lemforder ball joints installed. Optional control arm bushings are also in OE carriers using Lemforder bushings.

Left and Right Control Arms - $250 + $150 core
    Left and Right Control Arm Bushings - $75 + $50 core
    Shipping ranges from $20-35
    • Powdercoated semi-gloss black
    • NEW Lemforder Inner and Outer Ball Joints
    • NEW Lemforder Control Arm Bushings w/ Lollipops
    • NEW Ball Joint Nuts

Please: Return your cores and be ready for your swap. Failing to return cores or sitting on the parts prevents timely turn around to make more sets available for others.

MSportParts | Braymond141

I just had these installed on my car about 3-4 months ago, they are superb, and the quality is second to none.
    Brett, I'm in for another set for my shoe probably sometime in the summer. I really don't have the desire to tackle it right now

Comment

Keeping this in mind, my new build will definitely need new arms. Mine is a '95, but maybe I can swap on 96+ arms?

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
        Keeping this in mind, my new build will definitely need new arms. Mine is a '95, but maybe I can swap on 96+ arms?
        I’m not too well versed in mixing like that, but it isn’t a standalone mod. You will need to change other components to correct the geometry.

Comment

So just to be clear, I send you $400 and get refurbished arms mailed to me, swap my arms, send you my old arms back and get $150 refunded? Those are pretty clean! First time I've seen these.

Comment

Originally posted by h2oiamwater View Post
            So just to be clear, I send you $400 and get refurbished arms mailed to me, swap my arms, send you my old arms back and get $150 refunded? Those are pretty clean! First time I've seen these.
            That is correct. All I ask is that you're semi ready to get the work done so your cores make their way back sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

That is correct. All I ask is that you're semi ready to get the work done so your cores make their way back sooner rather than later.
              Do you foresee any 95 ones coming in future? If so please let me know. TIA

Comment

good sir, ill take a pair of 96-99 M3 arms

only issue i see is that im not sure if my current arms are 95 m3 or 96-99 m3 arms(i do know that i need 96-99 m3 arms on my car though), so im not how you'd go about the cores or if it changes anything

Comment

Can I send you my 95 control arms?

Comment

Originally posted by texas_m3 View Post
                    Can I send you my 95 control arms?
                    Sure, but I can't do the powdercoating part for services like this. My guy is terribly inconsistent with turnaround. Sometimes it is a week, sometimes it is 3 months. I can epoxy coat them to a similar factory finish or at the very least thoroughly clean them. Your choice.

Message me if you would like to proceed.

Comment

Sent you a PM about a pair!

Comment

Working...
                      X