2002 e46 M3 Coupe SMG FS- TIAG over black, 59xxx MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 e46 M3 Coupe SMG FS- TIAG over black, 59xxx MI

Unfortunately it is time for me to find this car a new home. The car is in decent shape, VERY low miles, but it needs some love and updating I believe the asking price reflects that. I am open to offers. Mileage at time of posting is 59547*. This will increase slightly as it is my DD, however due to 'Rona I haven't driven it much. Its an EXCELLENT candidate for modding. The "problem areas" are very easy to address with commonly performed personal modifications (wheels, coilovers, etc). Happy to take it in for a PPI if requested. Willing to ship.

VIN WBSBL93422JR15764
    Location- Chicago, IL
    Options- Power Leather, NAV, SMG
    Maint records for length of ownership
    Asking $16500 OBO

Contact william.badnaruk at gmail.com
    Call or textnine four one) 549-five242

The good-
    under 60k mi***
    3 owner car
    Have service records since 12k MI/2015 when I acquired the car
    Valve adjustment and inspection 2 completed about 5k mi ago
    Self dimming rear view mirror replaced with e92 mirror W/compass
    New Rotors and pads
    New Rear Springs
    oil changed every 5k mi
    Supersprint catless headers (stock provided with sale)
    TTFS SMG tune- Really nice, CSL based tune. Let me just state here that I am a weirdo and I like SMG. this is my second SMG car. The TTFS tune is awesome, it really makes SMG liveable in 2020, quicker, a bit more refined, and 100% better on downshifts.
    Secondary cats coded out- No CEL
    Square 18" stock wheels
    12mm spacers (turner motorsports) on rear.
    Smoked corner lights
    Storm Motorworks SMG paddles (stock included)
    35% Ceramic tint all windows+sunroof (llumar formula one- Transferable lifetime warranty)
    pulleys and belts changed within last 15k mi
    Squared wheels
    Full set of aluminum trim included (not installed)
    Florida car for the bulk if its life.
    Front bumper remarkably clean and unscratched on flippers.
    Rod bearings replaced under recall

***Note on Mileage: Clear title, but mileage marked as inaccurate. I bought this car off of an older gentlemen in FL with 12k mi on the clock, still on its original tires. The Gentleman I bought it from bought it off of the widow of one of his deceased friends. The story is the deceased friend literally only drove it to golf on sundays, the guy I bought it off of admired the car (having an e46 m3 vert of his own) and when his friend passed he bought the car. Apparently the widow checked the wrong box when they did the titlework, I didn't know about this until I was in the bank and in FL to finalize the transaction, I asked for the affidavit that FL would need to correct the title, but the widow had since passed as well. No tamper dot, condition and service records reflect true mileage.

The Bad-
    Scuff/scrapes on rear drivers side bumper (love living in chicago...)
    Small rust spot on passenger rear fender
    Small rust spot on passenger side A pillar
    fog lights inoperable
    headliner sagging, A, B and C pillars stripped of original lining
    Arm rest partially broken (works, you just have to "help" it go up if you need to raise it)
    needs new drivers side floor mat
    needs new passenger side rear strut (all show signs of weeping, if your modding throw some nice coil overs on and call it a day)
    needs new RTABs
    could use new taillights
    wheels are pretty rashed - recommend keep them as track wheels or winter wheels depending on where you live
    still sitting on worn out blizzaks from winter, again with covid no motivation to buy new summer rubber and another set of winter tires as well.
    FM radio has given up the goat - Bad antenna amplifier.
    Key battery dead
    Chrome on SMG shift knob chipping
    passenger side mirror shows signs of delam
    Nav Screen showing signs of deterioration
    Drivers side speaker grille broken
    Door dings - one on passenger front fender, one on passenger door, one on passenger rear fender, one on drivers side door- All shown in photos.

So, All in all- its really not that bad, ESPECIALLY if you are planning to modify it. the suspension is cheap to fix with OEM components, I just don't have the garage space to do it myself, and don't want to spend the money on the labor if im considering selling it.

Working...
X