No announcement yet.

Aj's 1999 E36 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some more pics. I've bought a dslr and have been messing with it lately.

Comment

Looks great! I also have a 99' Cosmos M3, we're matching!

Comment

• ajcanadian
        ajcanadian commented
        Editing a comment
        I love the apex arc-8s on your car! I've been keeping my eyes out for a used set of apex arc8s for sale.

Congrats on both cars. Don’t you like the torque on the S52?
      i had a 95 E36 M3 with Dinan supercharger. It had bunch of other goodies: supersprint exhaust and headers, pair of Schrick cams, Dinan throttle body.
      My current 98 E36 M3 will keep it close to stock with the exception of S/M50 intake manifold, KwV2 coilover, Shark tuning with 24 lb bosch injectors, AFE intake, and Stromung exhaust.
      Picture below is my old 95 E36 M3.
      Last edited by Positiveions; 05-21-2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• ajcanadian
        ajcanadian commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I do love the torque on the s52. With the shark injection tune, 3.5 CAI, 3.5 MAF and 24lb it does wake the car up quite a bit!

That sounds like a blast! I bet it sounded great with the SS exhaust and headers. Your current car looks great!

When I purchased my car, it came with a scorpion exhaust with an oval tip. I hated the oval tip, so to eliminate that issue I ended up buying a hacked exhaust from someone in Michigan for cheap as a temporary solution. It was a Dinan muffler welded into an e36 axle-back. Last month, I ended up buying a UUC system U exhaust.

I decided to toss in a trunk latch reinforcement panel from msportparts

The illuminated M logo has been the best mod I’ve done to this car.

While I had the cluster apart, I also tossed in a renown steering wheel.

I picked up an 89 525/5 with an m20 stroker motor to daily. I’ve always wanted to own an E34 for the longest and I can finally say, I’ve scooped one up. The only negative thing about the E34 is it’s slow AF which is given. With that being said, the hunt for a daily driver starts once again.

I attended my first autocross event in the M3. The autocross was a lot of fun and I’m definitely going to be back in the M3.

Here’s how the car sits.

Last edited by ajcanadian; 06-28-2020, 04:03 PM. Reason: photos

Comment

Excellent update post. Good work man!
        Instagram

Comment

Working...
        X