No announcement yet.

Chris's Journey to find.. "The One"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading to Smiley's was my favorite mod on many of my E30's. Looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by Desert M3 View Post
      I’m just gonna casually drop a dibs here…
      hahah everything's got a price! i still have a whole list of cars on my list i gotta go through 😉

Originally posted by MR E30 View Post
      Upgrading to Smiley's was my favorite mod on many of my E30's. Looking good!
      thank you! it completely changed the look of the car... not to mention the output is a million times better than the sealed beams

Comment

Originally posted by stephen View Post
        Looks amazing, probably a controversial opinion but I think that the narrow body E30 looks better than the M3.
        Ok wow ouch.
        Car looks fucking amazing. Guess I'm gonna spend money I don't have on some smileys now haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Westopher View Post
          Ok wow ouch.
          Car looks fucking amazing. Guess I'm gonna spend money I don't have on some smileys now haha.
          I love the E30 M3 too. They’ve got a real presence to them, especially in person. I think I just prefer things I can actually afford.

Comment

Originally posted by Westopher View Post
            Ok wow ouch.

hahaha tell you what, ill trade you for the e30 m3 so stephen cant hurt you anymore 🤣

i went up angeles crest today and snagged a pic with the smiley's and euro grills! still cant get over how well this thing drives.

Comment

surprise!
              the te37's arrived! a lot earlier than expected!

threw the car up on jack stands, removed the wheels, bolt checked the car, got tires swapped over and boom! mounted!

needless to say... im in love

they are TE37 Sonic SL in 16x8 +24
              still running 10mm spacer up front and 15mm in the back

also went ahead and did a photoshoot with a bunch of buddies yesterday

Comment

Looking really good. Time to shadowline that bish!
                2018 X1
                2014 335is
                1988 M3
                WTB: E36 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by Desert M3 View Post
                  Looking really good. Time to shadowline that bish!
                  thanks! i got the can of black trim paint ready! hahah

Comment

no real update here.. just some more pics. ive just been enjoying the car every chance i get.

not sure if or when this will happen, but the new gr86 has grown on me as a simple, effective car that will have huge potential. its been seriously tempting me to sell the e30 to jump into one...

Comment

Cant fault you on the 86, been eyeing those up myself.

Nice shots!

Comment

They do look surprisingly good. Though, somehow they make it look more like an old Nissan, than a BMW to me. I think the TEs design is so iconic-Japanese, it instantly make the car look that way.

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 View Post
                          Cant fault you on the 86, been eyeing those up myself.

Nice shots!

thank you! ive definitely been eyeing them more and more.. especially with that GR widebody kit

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post
                          They do look surprisingly good. Though, somehow they make it look more like an old Nissan, than a BMW to me. I think the TEs design is so iconic-Japanese, it instantly make the car look that way.
                          thank you! it's definitely very "jdm inspired" as some would call it haha

on that note.. the e30 IS in fact for sale. ill be getting it smogged sometime this week and posting it up officially for sale. if anyone wants dibs before it goes up, lmk!

fun fact.. there's another euro coming after the e30 sooo... i may be able to stick around if things go well!

Comment

Working...
                          X