Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All cars welcome in the journal section!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All cars welcome in the journal section!

Some of you guys have interests other than the BMW kind. Feel free to post anything you want. Even if you own a Corrado, we want to see it (just not drive it since we're no longer 16 and have moved on to better built cars).

MSportParts | Braymond141

Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post
    Even if you own a Corrado, we want to see it (just not drive it since we're no longer 16 and have moved on to better built cars).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F026%2F618%2FZEBxqIA.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	294

"Iā€™d rather have your lux" - Braymond141 - 2021

Comment

Originally posted by The Producer View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F026%2F618%2FZEBxqIA.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	294
      LOL. I had a 93 Corrado SLC and thought the same thing! It was a fun car to drive, at the time šŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally posted by Johal E32 View Post

LOL. I had a 93 Corrado SLC and thought the same thing! It was a fun car to drive, at the time šŸ˜Ž
        I had a 93 SLC too... A lot of us here had Corrado's in the past. Only the Producer is reliving his High School days.

Comment

The problem would be re-assembling those build threads that were several years old...I'll give it a shot sometime this week, I should have at least some backup.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post
            The problem would be re-assembling those build threads that were several years old...I'll give it a shot sometime this week, I should have at least some backup.
            I can assist with that. Google cached data is limited but I have some tricks to find quite a bit in some cases. See Joe's thread for that example.

His worked out so well because he had so many page visits.

Comment

I can assist with that. Google cached data is limited but I have some tricks to find quite a bit in some cases. See Joe's thread for that example.

His worked out so well because he had so many page visits.
              That would be awesome Brett. Let me know.

Comment

I had a 93 SLC too... A lot of us here had Corrado's in the past. Only the Producer is reliving his High School days.
                G60 was the only way to go but I might be biased since I had better luck with my G60 than I did my Mk3 VR6 Jetta. Oh the VW days.
                ā€‹Instagram

Comment

Oh the VW Days indeed. Circa 2005

1997 M3 Sedan Journal

Comment

Working...
                  X