Bray's 1998 M3 Apline White on Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boston Green M3.4.5 View Post

I don't know if you heard back; they told me the PCS60 is $36k-46k, and blast "media" is $0.28-0.35/lb. Usage rates are between 30-80lbs/hr. Rental rates are about $1k/mo and they offer 12-mo. financing.
    $45 is what I read so that makes sense. I would even invest $4500 if I had 10 friends who were into cars/keeping it factory fresh. Then get some money back by offering it as a service.

1k for a month of rental doesn't sound too bad. You could do your own car and a couple others to recoup some.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston Green M3.4.5 View Post

I don't know if you heard back; they told me the PCS60 is $36k-46k, and blast "media" is $0.28-0.35/lb. Usage rates are between 30-80lbs/hr. Rental rates are about $1k/mo and they offer 12-mo. financing.
      I did and was told the same although they left out the option to rent. You sure on that one?

Used units range from 10-20k plus you still need a 80-100cfm rotary compressor ($8-10k). I'm serious about getting one of these in the next year or two.

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure they offer an option to rent the PCS60- although it may be different sales zone to sales zone. I don't know if there were caveats- we had a bad connection and the rep never followed up with the email he promised.

Comment

Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

I did and was told the same although they left out the option to rent. You sure on that one?

Used units range from 10-20k plus you still need a 80-100cfm rotary compressor ($8-10k). I'm serious about getting one of these in the next year or two.
          Hmm that sucks. I tought that machine had its own compressor.

Comment

Originally posted by MParallel View Post
            Supposedly, dry ice cleaning is the super wonder magic cleaning method.

Turning 60 years old cars back to factory fresh state in minutes. No removal of parts, non-corrosive, non chemical.

This seems almost too good to be true:

skip to 6:28
            Wow this video has now ruined my life, I want one so bad!
            Current Garage... '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT (wife's), '02 Alpine 325iT (Eileen, Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT, '04 IR ZHP Sedan

Instagram @ HillPerformanceBimmers
            Email to [email protected]

Comment

Love your build and rebuild. I thought I was overboard changing stuff in my car that didn’t need to be changed.
              it’s ironic, after I purchased my car I saw another AW E36 M3 in my hometown filling up at the gas station. Thought someone stole my car lol.
              I just saw the video of that machine... I want to get it. I don’t know how but I know why.
              Last edited by Positiveions; 05-23-2020, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X