Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAM3forum?

Saw Ian post this on instagram right after Braymonds post

coincidence/ multiple trying to bring the forums back?

just looking for info

The more the merrier.

Comment

Originally posted by P3trolPete View Post
      Saw Ian post this on instagram right after Braymonds post

coincidence/ multiple trying to bring the forums back?

just looking for info
      We both went live the same day (unknowing that each other had a site cocked ready to go). I offered Ian mforum.net back on the 11th but he proceeded with nam3forum. I'm not a fan of the naturally aspirated forum, or calling it the North America forum. We'll keep plugging away at this one

The choice is yours. Users will decide which one is used. Let me know of any changes you might like to see here. I'm open to just about anything except for tapatalk (sorry, it's just a junk forum experience).

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

We both went live the same day (unknowing that each other had a site cocked ready to go). I offered Ian mforum.net back on the 11th but he proceeded with nam3forum. I'm not a fan of the naturally aspirated forum, or calling it the North America forum. We'll keep plugging away at this one

The choice is yours. Users will decide which one is used. Let me know of any changes you might like to see here. I'm open to just about anything except for tapatalk (sorry, it's just a junk forum experience).
        Thanks Braymond

Comment

Working...
        X