2020 g80/82 m3/m4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 g80/82 m3/m4

What were they thinking? There is really not a single angle on this car that I like. Total garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJud8MEhntw

No, I take that back. I like the seats.

I'm okay with the rear and the interior but that front, ugh. Hopefully they do a facelift at some point.

I feel that with the majority of new vehicles, 90% or so of enthusiasts complaining about looks aren't even buyers to begin with, so not too sure how much the manufacturer takes that into consideration.
    Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by SpaghettiM3 View Post
      I'm okay with the rear and the interior but that front, ugh. Hopefully they do a facelift at some point.

I feel that with the majority of new vehicles, 90% or so of enthusiasts complaining about looks aren't even buyers to begin with, so not too sure how much the manufacturer takes that into consideration.
      I agree with you 100%.

The front end certainly leaves a lot to be desired, but the rear end and the side profile of the M3 looks nice. I'm sure it's a fun car to drive. I would never sell my E90 M3 to make space for the G80, but I could see myself owning a G80 down the road..

Comment

Originally posted by SpaghettiM3 View Post

Of course they are not buyers, with looks like that. I was actually waiting for the new M3 to replace my wife's G30 5er, so I am the target market. But no thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post

Of course they are not buyers, with looks like that. I was actually waiting for the new M3 to replace my wife's G30 5er, so I am the target market. But no thank you.
          Time to get an F90 M5

Comment

If they bring the AWD M3 Touring to the states, I'll be a buyer but until then, I'll continue to happily drive my F85 X5M.
            Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Johal E32 View Post

Time to get an F90 M5
              Yeah, its a great car. I actually really like the design - but, its too big, and my wife really wants a smaller car. She had a 640i Gran Coupe before that - now that was perfect size. Slightly bigger than a coupe, but smaller than big sedan.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSj1Nj2rTc8

This dude does a good job of putting into words why the 4 series feels so 'off' (even beyond the grotesque grills)

Comment

Originally posted by cypher448 View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSj1Nj2rTc8

This dude does a good job of putting into words why the 4 series feels so 'off' (even beyond the grotesque grills)
                  I saw this before. He is too "kind" to the design due to the nature of the channel, etc. But still makes the point - its a hideous car and a wasted oppotrunity.
                  BMW sales went down 16+% in September. I wonder why.
                  At least the grille got bigger, right?

Comment

The M performance parts car is even worse. I can't believe that stuff is OEM and not a crappy Fast & Furious copycat bodykit

Comment

Working...
                    X