Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topics and site changes you'd like to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattDearPhoto
    replied
    I don’t think this forum would ever be populated enough for regional sub forums personally.

Would it be possible to have the notifications be a drop down rather than a new page? I’ve seen it done like that on other forums and it’s much quicker/user friendly.

Realistically though the site is fine, it’s more about us all filling it with good content.

Leave a comment:

• Positiveions
    commented on 's reply
    For local meets, parts for sale, etc...

• Braymond141
    replied
    Originally posted by Positiveions View Post
    Separate regional threads.
    I never quite understood why forums have these, especially with Facebook being better with local group options. Not oppose to adding them, they just don't see much use on other boards.

Leave a comment:

• Positiveions
    replied
    Separate regional threads.

Leave a comment:

• MattDearPhoto
    replied
    I can’t remember if it does it as I’m on my phone at the moment. But the ability to add your car to your profile and it shows under your profile picture. This would also help with the euro confusion.

But a euro subforum would be good for questions that are purely Euro related.

Leave a comment:

• MParallel
    replied
    How about an EU E36 M3 spec subsection?

Leave a comment:

• BigErn79
    replied
    Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

New logo is live! What do you think?

Nice work! It looks great. Hopefully people are sharing the new site to their BMW peeps.

Leave a comment:

• Braymond141
    replied
    Originally posted by Beefaroni View Post
    ^^^Ditch the Vbulletin logo. The more established this forum feels, the more traction it will gain. I would love to see it grow!
    New logo is live! What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• Braymond141
    replied
    Working on the logo now actually 🙂

Leave a comment:

• Beefaroni
    replied
    ^^^Ditch the Vbulletin logo. The more established this forum feels, the more traction it will gain. I would love to see it grow!
    Last edited by Beefaroni; 03-24-2020, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BigErn79
    replied
    I'm disappointed there won't be support for Tapatalk. I've actually had good experiences with it and use it daily to stay updated on a number of other forums. I admit that unless I'm creating a short text-only response, using it to create content is horrible. But it has its place for me and I'm sure for others. If we want to encourage participation and content creation, I think it would help significantly.

Can we also get a new banner besides "vBulletin"? 😉

Leave a comment:

• sillieidiot
    replied
    Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

No tapatalk. Buggiest, poorly formatted garbage I have ever used. If I had my way, all forums would default to desktop mode when using a mobile device. The way everything is dumbed down for phones makes for a bad experience.

Dark theme is at the bottom of the page. Default is Cool Blue, you can select your desired theme from there.

Smileys I'll work on adding more. Agreed that we need a larger selection.

iTrader would be great. I'll look into it.
    Lol yeah I agree.

I don't have access to that I think. All I see is Default style which is white/grey, and Cool Blue.

Leave a comment:

• Braymond141
    replied
    Originally posted by kmbardin View Post
    Thoughts on a swap section for each generation? When I swapped my car, I went through tons of different forums to find information. With the birth of this particular forum in 2020, hopefully we can consolidate quite a bit of that information onto here. I made a fairly comprehensive summary on BMW E36 World (facebook group) I'm going to comb through it again and post it over here in the DIY section, for now.
    Until we have more posts, the swaps can stay in their chassis specific main categories. I'm definitely open to creating subforums if enough topics are made!

Leave a comment:

• Braymond141
    replied
    Originally posted by E36M3 View Post
    I'd like to see the parts section remain separated from any vendors ads (should they support this site in the future).
    I think a happy compromise would be a cap set for vendor posts in the user for sale area. On M3forum, there are some items that I would not know were being sold unless they were posted in the common area. That being said, I mostly agree with you. I'm sure all of us here can figure out a compromise.

Leave a comment:

• SpaghettiM3
    replied
    Originally posted by E36M3 View Post
    I'd like to see the parts section remain separated from any vendors ads (should they support this site in the future).
    This was our thinking as well. It's nice to keep them separated!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X