Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topics and site changes you'd like to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

No tapatalk. Buggiest, poorly formatted garbage I have ever used. If I had my way, all forums would default to desktop mode when using a mobile device. The way everything is dumbed down for phones makes for a bad experience.

Dark theme is at the bottom of the page. Default is Cool Blue, you can select your desired theme from there.

Smileys I'll work on adding more. Agreed that we need a larger selection.

iTrader would be great. I'll look into it.
    Lol yeah I agree.

I don't have access to that I think. All I see is Default style which is white/grey, and Cool Blue.

Comment

I'm disappointed there won't be support for Tapatalk. I've actually had good experiences with it and use it daily to stay updated on a number of other forums. I admit that unless I'm creating a short text-only response, using it to create content is horrible. But it has its place for me and I'm sure for others. If we want to encourage participation and content creation, I think it would help significantly.

Can we also get a new banner besides "vBulletin"? 😉
      | 1998 E36 M3 Sedan - Estoril Blue|
      | 2000 E39 M5 - Avus Blue |

Comment

^^^Ditch the Vbulletin logo. The more established this forum feels, the more traction it will gain. I would love to see it grow!
        Last edited by Beefaroni; 03-24-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working on the logo now actually 🙂

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Originally posted by Beefaroni View Post
            ^^^Ditch the Vbulletin logo. The more established this forum feels, the more traction it will gain. I would love to see it grow!
            New logo is live! What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

New logo is live! What do you think?

Nice work! It looks great. Hopefully people are sharing the new site to their BMW peeps.
              | 1998 E36 M3 Sedan - Estoril Blue|
              | 2000 E39 M5 - Avus Blue |

Comment

How about an EU E36 M3 spec subsection?

Comment

I can’t remember if it does it as I’m on my phone at the moment. But the ability to add your car to your profile and it shows under your profile picture. This would also help with the euro confusion.

But a euro subforum would be good for questions that are purely Euro related.

Comment

Separate regional threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Positiveions View Post
                      Separate regional threads.
                      I never quite understood why forums have these, especially with Facebook being better with local group options. Not oppose to adding them, they just don't see much use on other boards.

Comment

• Positiveions
                        Positiveions commented
                        Editing a comment
                        For local meets, parts for sale, etc...

I don’t think this forum would ever be populated enough for regional sub forums personally.

Would it be possible to have the notifications be a drop down rather than a new page? I’ve seen it done like that on other forums and it’s much quicker/user friendly.

Realistically though the site is fine, it’s more about us all filling it with good content.

Comment

Working...
                      X