Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topics and site changes you'd like to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topics and site changes you'd like to see?

If you have any thoughts or requests of things to add (or remove), please share them here.

MSportParts | Braymond141

A chat room would be a lot of fun.

I love the ability to copy and paste images into the post with CTL+C/V and the "likes" are cool too.

Thanks for hosting!

Comment

Originally posted by Beefaroni View Post
      A chat room would be a lot of fun.

I love the ability to copy and paste images into the post with CTL+C/V and the "likes" are cool too.

Thanks for hosting!
      We were just discussing that. Unfortunately with this version of cloud based vbulletin, they don't offer that feature.

Comment

Can we get tapatalk support? I don't really use it that much, but it seems a lot of people do.
        Can we add dark themes?
        Can we get the smileys like from e46fanatics? I see that this forum does emoji support, but those other smileys are just too good lol
        How about some form of itrader or buyer/seller feedback? I think that's pretty useful when you're buying/selling parts.

Comment

Currently I think only admins have access to signature photos.

Comment

Originally posted by sillieidiot View Post
            Can we get tapatalk support? I don't really use it that much, but it seems a lot of people do.
            Can we add dark themes?
            Can we get the smileys like from e46fanatics? I see that this forum does emoji support, but those other smileys are just too good lol
            How about some form of itrader or buyer/seller feedback? I think that's pretty useful when you're buying/selling parts.
            No tapatalk. Buggiest, poorly formatted garbage I have ever used. If I had my way, all forums would default to desktop mode when using a mobile device. The way everything is dumbed down for phones makes for a bad experience.

Dark theme is at the bottom of the page. Default is Cool Blue, you can select your desired theme from there.

Smileys I'll work on adding more. Agreed that we need a larger selection.

iTrader would be great. I'll look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paolo View Post
              Currently I think only admins have access to signature photos.
              Shouldn't be. Go to My Profile > Edit Settings > Account (Tab). Scroll down till you see edit post signature.

Comment

Never mind. Signatures were set to off as default. You can now add signatures.

Go to My Profile > Edit Settings > Account (Tab). Scroll down till you see edit post signature.

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator
                  '97 E36 M3 "Blue Car", '99 Z3 Coupe "Black Car", '00 Porsche 911 "Yellow Car", '93 Corrado VR6 "Red Car", '93 Corrado VR6 "Green Car", '93 Corrado VR6 "Purple Car"

Comment

Yes, you should start a Meme thread in OT
                    Instagram

Comment

I'd like to see the parts section remain separated from any vendors ads (should they support this site in the future).
                      Last edited by E36M3; 03-21-2020, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Thoughts on a swap section for each generation? When I swapped my car, I went through tons of different forums to find information. With the birth of this particular forum in 2020, hopefully we can consolidate quite a bit of that information onto here. I made a fairly comprehensive summary on BMW E36 World (facebook group) I'm going to comb through it again and post it over here in the DIY section, for now.
                        Last edited by kmbardin; 03-21-2020, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by E36M3 View Post
                          I'd like to see the parts section remain separated from any vendors ads (should they support this site in the future).
                          This was our thinking as well. It's nice to keep them separated!
                          Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by E36M3 View Post
                            I think a happy compromise would be a cap set for vendor posts in the user for sale area. On M3forum, there are some items that I would not know were being sold unless they were posted in the common area. That being said, I mostly agree with you. I'm sure all of us here can figure out a compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by kmbardin View Post
                              Thoughts on a swap section for each generation? When I swapped my car, I went through tons of different forums to find information. With the birth of this particular forum in 2020, hopefully we can consolidate quite a bit of that information onto here. I made a fairly comprehensive summary on BMW E36 World (facebook group) I'm going to comb through it again and post it over here in the DIY section, for now.
                              Until we have more posts, the swaps can stay in their chassis specific main categories. I'm definitely open to creating subforums if enough topics are made!

Comment

Working...
                              X