Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F80 m3 used car pricing not accurate with nada ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F80 m3 used car pricing not accurate with nada ??

Hi forum members iam totally new to bmw never owned a German car period for that matter. Been very interested in the 2016 to 2017 dct. Been shopping around and it seems that the prices are roughly (on half not all) 5 k more expensive than what nada says they should be. Iam ready to pull the trigger on a 2016 dct has every option except comp package. 29600 miles very clean no damage service seems to be on par with it being adult driven thru carfax report. This dealer is saying 47800 is the lowest they can go. If I put the cars info into nada they say it should not be over 43000. My bank is hinting I should get my deposit back and look else where havent signed anything yet. So I ask you bmw vets is it a rip off or a fair price

It's priced too high. They are going in the low 40s currently in Colorado. Once the G80 M3 comes out or at least becomes available to order, the F80 price is going to drop quite a bit.

For 47800, you should be able to get a F80 ZCP. If you're open to buying a car out of state, you might want to expand your search criteria. Some dealers, especially now, will ship the car for free. Just make sure you do your due diligence on the car and the dealer.
    Instagram

Comment

Yeah was trying not to go out of state for this purchase I have done that before and might have to again. Is the zcp you speak of the competition package correct ?

Comment

Originally posted by M3orbust View Post
        Is the zcp you speak of the competition package correct ?
        That's correct.
        Instagram

Comment

Yup, agrees, almost $48K for a 2016 non ZCP is way up there. Even with 30K miles.

Comment

Working...
          X