No announcement yet.

E36 M3 Prices and sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Nate047. Not gonna pass that techno.

Comment

Hezus, $57,000 plus %5 preem,

Comment

Well low milage, good color, good condition and, as this seems a thing from being on forums for too long, a 95.

Comment

Prices have definitely moved up along with all used cars in the last year. I posted on here in July 2020 about selling my '98 Estoril/Blk with 122k miles and the general consensus was $17K. Wouldn't be surprised if it brought $25K today.

The only way I'd sell the M3 is if I found the Porsche 993 I've been coveting for years. But, like the E30 M3's pricing for 993 has gone bonkers. What used to be $50K is now $100K.

Comment

This one did well. $28,500 for 130k mile lux pkg.

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: Modified 1997 BMW M3 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #61,174.

Comment

I need to setup an export company to export Euro models at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by RAD View Post
                Prices have definitely moved up along with all used cars in the last year. I posted on here in July 2020 about selling my '98 Estoril/Blk with 122k miles and the general consensus was $17K. Wouldn't be surprised if it brought $25K today.

The only way I'd sell the M3 is if I found the Porsche 993 I've been coveting for years. But, like the E30 M3's pricing for 993 has gone bonkers. What used to be $50K is now $100K.
                I think you are right abut your car but wrong about 993s. You can get a sub 100k mile car in the 80s but watch out. I usually tell people looking for 964s and 993s to check out rag tops, pricing there is still very decent, if you don't want to track the car it is a good entry point and will go up in value, short term probably more than the coupes. Wives love them too FWIW.

Comment

The Rennlist Marketplace - 1997 Porsche 911 Coupe - ***Pirce Lowered!*** Great driver's car, clean CarFax! Complete suspension overhaul done by E-motion Engineering, see invoices. All four brake calipers rebuilt and repainted by Design 911. Receipts/records present for the past 15 years. Trans flush, oil change, belt...

The Rennlist Marketplace - FS: 1995 Aventurine Green 911 6mt - For sale: 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 coupe with a manual transmission. She's AV Green with Classic Grey Interior. Right up front, call this car a well sorted driver that's been taken care of and enjoyed for the last few years. I've upgraded parts as they...

https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1263893 Iris Blue is special, manual, the grey is darker in person.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbeverlyhills View Post

I think you are right abut your car but wrong about 993s. You can get a sub 100k mile car in the 80s but watch out. I usually tell people looking for 964s and 993s to check out rag tops, pricing there is still very decent, if you don't want to track the car it is a good entry point and will go up in value, short term probably more than the coupes. Wives love them too FWIW.
                    I did see that Iris Blue 993 on rennlist. Very nice. I don't want a cab or a tip. But I do see the value play. I've been wanting a 993 NB RWD 6sp coupe since I saw them in the showroom in 1995. It's the lines of the coupe that make the car for me. I'll just be patient and enjoy the M3 and '93 Miata Limited Edition I currently have in the stable.

Comment

'99 Estoril/Gray supercharged w 96k miles accident history sold $24K

Bid for the chance to own a Supercharged 1999 BMW M3 Coupe 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #61,381.

Comment

911 cabs are wack, sorry but the lines that make them so good are just lost without a roof.

Comment

100k miles for 36K
                          Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 1999 BMW M3 Coupe 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #61,664.

Comment

Impressive result!

Comment

Cool spec too. People sleep on sand beige, yea I'm biased but that shit looks good

Comment

I'm biased as well. AW with amber's looks great.

Comment

Working...
                                X