What springs work with OE Sachs struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What springs work with OE Sachs struts

Refreshing my suspension on my 95 M3 and already bought Sachs struts. What I thought were stock used springs for said model appear to be wrong according to my mechanic who installed them. I can’t find OEM springs anymore and my backup choice, the eibach pro kit, also looks discontinued. I’m left with H&R but haven’t seen anybody else using these with Sachs. If I could do it all over again I just would’ve gotten KW Coilovers, but since I’m past that point I Just want to find a properly compatible spring. The car is just for everyday street driving.

After calling up TC Kline, they recommended H&R OE Sport springs which they said will give the closest performance to stock. I have seen a lot of recommendations for these on the forums but they always seemed to be used with Bilsteins or Konis, but not Sachs...

Comment

I put on H&R Sports and they have been great so far. Drops about half to maybe .8 inch, and looks perfect front and back.

Comment

OMG that Dakar looks spectacular.
        '96 M3 Coupe | Estoril | S50B32 | 6 Speed | 3.64 | Alu Doors | Remus | BBS | Bilstein | Eibach | RallyRoad | Fun & Smiles

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post
          I put on H&R Sports and they have been great so far. Drops about half to maybe .8 inch, and looks perfect front and back.

Stunning!

Comment

Wow that's gorgeous.

Yea I started another thread on bimmerforums. Heard back from a couple people that said HR OE Sports and Dinan springs will both work with stock shocks well enough, though maybe not ideal. I ended up biting the bullet and going with KW V1s that my mechanic had on sale, and figured I could sell my 0 mile Sachs on Facebook or something.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

Haha, come on Brett, one day when I'm done driving it, I'll bring it over to you for your special makeover so it could be a total garage queen. But for now, I'm having too much fund using it as intended!

Comment

Working...
                X