No announcement yet.

FCP Now Selling Euro Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links don't work for me? I've always been interested in improving the lighting with OE Euro lenses. Can someone clarify if the light output of these will be the same or better than my OEM plastic head lights?

Comment

Originally posted by RAD View Post
      Links don't work for me? I've always been interested in improving the lighting with OE Euro lenses. Can someone clarify if the light output of these will be the same or better than my OEM plastic head lights?
      We've already confirmed that. Just buy them.

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

We've already confirmed that. Just buy them.
        Thanks Brett. When will you have harnesses available?

Comment

Links no longer work. No longer see them on the FCP site. 🙁

Comment

Originally posted by nalasivad View Post
            Links no longer work. No longer see them on the FCP site. 🙁
            I sent them an email to get an idea what their plans are for restocking and when. I'll report back when I get a response. I also harassed them to get the H1 version.

Comment

Aren't there any other companies offering these? You'd think there ought to be.

Comment

Shoot. Of course they disappear right when I'm ready to order them.

Schmeidmann is the only other source I know of but you have to pay exorbitant shipping costs. I know ECS/Turner carry the actual BMW parts but they are pricey and have a long lead time.

Comment

I got mine from Umnitza. Same Bosch/AL Magnetti Marelli. I think I paid somewhere near the same price

Comment

I'll wait to get them from FCP euro. Just annoyed the link isn't working anymore!

Comment

There is a Lady on FB selling genuine Bosch units from Germany. Her price is $300 shipped.

Comment

So I just tried to order the H1 versions manufactured by MM/AL/Bosch on Schmiedmann, Part #: 63121387042 - They said they were no longer manufactured. I only need the passenger side (right side) headlight. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get them in new condition.
                        Last edited by OmairK; 11-27-2020, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OmairK View Post
                          So I just tried to order the H1 versions manufactured by MM/AL/Bosch on Schmiedmann, Part #: 63121387042 - They said they were no longer manufactured. I only need the passenger side (right side) headlight. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get them in new condition.
                          I just purchased a set end of October and they couldn’t get them for $196 anymore. The supplier that had them for $196 said they’re unsure when they’ll have any more, but hopefully by January. The salesman I worked with was able to find another supplier (for $299 each but he gave me a discount) but they didn’t ship until two days ago. See if you can get in touch with Andrew there, he’s the one that helped me.
                          Last edited by TodoRojo; 11-28-2020, 08:47 PM.
                          Usernam3 on Bimmerforums

Comment

btw, be aware that the Bosch H7 inner lenses are, unfortunately, also made of platic. Specially on older units, you can see the inner main beam lense yellowed.

Never handled Bosch H1 units, no idea of the projector lense is plastic. I would guess now. And the high beam will not be used enough to have yellowed inner lense.

Comment

Just got mine from ebay(I know I know). At least they were made in Taiwan. When will you have the adapters made up with city lights wired in?

Comment

Originally posted by MParallel View Post
                                btw, be aware that the Bosch H7 inner lenses are, unfortunately, also made of platic. Specially on older units, you can see the inner main beam lense yellowed.

Never handled Bosch H1 units, no idea of the projector lense is plastic. I would guess now. And the high beam will not be used enough to have yellowed inner lense.
                                H1 are all glass. I was unaware that H7 are plastic. That explains the discoloration common to them. That's annoying!

Comment

Working...
                                X