Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday and today....trans detent service, Input/output shaft seals, selector rod seal, crankshaft rear main seal (used the BMW drift...perfect), new TO bearing, sleeve, fork and SS pivot pin and clip, new clutch slave, Rogue SS clutch line, JB Racing SS 15lb flywheel and Rogue clutch kit, pilot bearing, rebuilt RE octane shifter (new cup), Poly shift carrier arm to chassis mount, Rogue trans mounts, new giubo, new drive shaft center support bearing and centering bush, new OEM engine mounts......I AM FRIGGIN TIRED and thank God for my Quickjack. :-) Hope to get it buttoned up and on the road this weekend....oh yeah reinstalled my newly recovered headliner and redid my shifter boot last weekend.

Next up in a month or so is subframe/diff bushings, rear camber arms, diff seals, RTABs (again), weld in RTAB pocket reinforcements, front control arms, inner and outer tie rods. Then off to the paint shop to refresh the AW paint. :-) Gonna be a gift for my son when he graduates college next year with his ME degree. Want it to drive like new.

Comment

On my 97, replacing a HID ballast....can't seem to find a reliable, think ballast for the aftermarket HID systems. For my 99 vert, coordinating to get the top replaced and replacing the brake booster sensor

Comment

I got my car inspected today, so it'll be legal while it's on jackstands for the next 7 months.

Comment

New front wheel well liners, new wiper shrouds, reinstalled the front under tray, converted all 4 hubs to wheel studs...

Comment

Got some Ground Control "Street" Camber plates to go with my recently purchased KW V1s

Comment

Working...
            X