This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johal E32 View Post
    They are bad ass compared to the crappy Raceland headers that didn’t fit.. lol.

Down the road I maybe change them out for euro supersprint headers or something name brand. But these will do for now.

Stripped a brake fluid hardline, and I need some a few parts so I can bypass the throttle body heater. After that I should be real close to firing it up. Fingers crossed.
    I wish I was closer so I could help. I have a bunch of tunes too.

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Damn, motor coming along nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by Johal E32 View Post
        How are you getting the AC to work without the additional pulley for the Super Damper?

Comment

I think there is an issue with my E36. Need to work on the headlights.

Comment

Took the car in studio last week, here's some BTS phone shots my assistant took. Finals will probably not be done for a while buuuut I thought these were kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjaya29 View Post

How are you getting the AC to work without the additional pulley for the Super Damper?
              I'm not.

I need to purchase the additional AC pulley from VAC (If they ever return my call or email..)

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
                Took the car in studio last week, here's some BTS phone shots my assistant took. Finals will probably not be done for a while buuuut I thought these were kinda cool.

That's so sick. I want a photobooth big enough for cars!

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

I am making a list of what I have accomplished Thus far. Stay tuned.
                  Last edited by Positiveions; 07-22-2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post

Super jealous, been wanting to shoot something in a studio for a long time.

Comment

Thanks guys, yea that studio is pretty cool. I shoot actual jobs there a lot, they are so slow right now that they offered me a day on the house(!) so I had to take the rare chance and get my own hooptie in there.

Comment

this is what you do when there are too many rainy days: removed the crap paper color stripes and painted and clear coated the M emblem. what i wasn't ready for was the increase in horsepower. car feels like it has a turbo now. amazing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	m3.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	3542

Comment

Style 24

After a very long and arduous journey, I finally got together a staggered set of stamped Style 24s and had them all refinished.

Comment

Working...
                          X