This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johal E32 View Post
    They are bad ass compared to the crappy Raceland headers that didn’t fit.. lol.

Down the road I maybe change them out for euro supersprint headers or something name brand. But these will do for now.

Stripped a brake fluid hardline, and I need some a few parts so I can bypass the throttle body heater. After that I should be real close to firing it up. Fingers crossed.
    I wish I was closer so I could help. I have a bunch of tunes too.

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Damn, motor coming along nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by Johal E32 View Post
        How are you getting the AC to work without the additional pulley for the Super Damper?

Comment

I think there is an issue with my E36. Need to work on the headlights.

Comment

Took the car in studio last week, here's some BTS phone shots my assistant took. Finals will probably not be done for a while buuuut I thought these were kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjaya29 View Post

How are you getting the AC to work without the additional pulley for the Super Damper?
              I'm not.

I need to purchase the additional AC pulley from VAC (If they ever return my call or email..)

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
                Took the car in studio last week, here's some BTS phone shots my assistant took. Finals will probably not be done for a while buuuut I thought these were kinda cool.

That's so sick. I want a photobooth big enough for cars!

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

I am making a list of what I have accomplished Thus far. Stay tuned.
                  Last edited by Positiveions; 07-22-2020, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Super jealous, been wanting to shoot something in a studio for a long time.

Comment

Thanks guys, yea that studio is pretty cool. I shoot actual jobs there a lot, they are so slow right now that they offered me a day on the house(!) so I had to take the rare chance and get my own hooptie in there.

Comment

this is what you do when there are too many rainy days: removed the crap paper color stripes and painted and clear coated the M emblem. what i wasn't ready for was the increase in horsepower. car feels like it has a turbo now. amazing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	m3.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	3542

Comment

Style 24

After a very long and arduous journey, I finally got together a staggered set of stamped Style 24s and had them all refinished.

Comment

I had to replace my left rear wheel bearing. That was the biggest bitch of a job. I also replace the pads, emergency brake shoes, rotors and left rear hub. Getting that hub off took a while. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4240.JPG Views:	0 Size:	218.6 KB ID:	4261 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4229.JPG Views:	0 Size:	240.1 KB ID:	4262
                            Last edited by Haywood; 11-19-2020, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cypher448 View Post
                              Style 24

After a very long and arduous journey, I finally got together a staggered set of stamped Style 24s and had them all refinished.
                              Hell yea. So let me ask though, are these not available new still? I thought they were. But I don't know the differences between all the variations of Style 24 aside from the stamped ones are the cool ones.

Comment

Hell yea. So let me ask though, are these not available new still? I thought they were. But I don't know the differences between all the variations of Style 24 aside from the stamped ones are the cool ones.

the stamped ones are the cool ones but were much harder to find secondhand compared to the later non-stamped, polished Style 24s. Some of these wheels I got from E36 groups in England where they seem to be a lot more common. There's a third variant, polished AND stamped that was on the M3 GT, but I think that's basically unobtainium at this point. I was watching Henry Catchpole review an actual M3 GT on youtube pretty recently and, looking closely, even that car didn't have the polished/stamped LTWs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-JF...ature=emb_logo

Last I checked for the stamped, painted Style 24s the fronts are not available but the rears still are. So if you wanted a square setup with 8.5" all around you could buy new:

front: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...h/36112227350/
                                rear: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...h/36112227360/

Idk if/when they'll make more fronts, but it's funny... when I started my search for these a couple years ago, the rears were NLA at the time but the fronts were available!
                                Last edited by cypher448; 11-25-2020, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X