No announcement yet.

Who Has the Low-Down on OEM Floor Mats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Has the Low-Down on OEM Floor Mats?

I have a 1997 M3 that needs new floor mats. The car was originally Dove interior, but has been swapped over to Black (Anthracite is the actual name IIRC) as a part of my restoration.

I am at the point where I would like to purchase a quality set of well fitting OEM Floor Mats in black to install.

My research has come up with a couple of places online that sell OEM floor mats, though the reverse search on the part number never comes back as a comparable fit (i.e. fits convertibles)

RealOEM was unhelpful to me, though I probably didn't look correctly.

I have also seen that you can get OEM mats with the ///M logo on them (preferred), but I see a lot that just say "BMW" (also acceptable).

Apparently mats were never a manufacturer item, but rather a dealership one. I do not have a BMW dealership in the small town that I live in.

Anyways, does anyone have a direct link or set of part numbers to a set of OEM 1997 M3 floor mats in black/anthracite that they could share with me?

TIA

- Mike

RealOEM gave me the following part numbers; 82111469805 ​​​​is what I think you're looking for. FCP doesn't say anything about fitment in a convertible, but RealOEM says it'll fit all 11/93-05/99 E36s.
    https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw-floormat-m3anth-82111469805#fitment

Comment

Stephen, you're the man.

Putting in my order now!

Thanks for your help.

Comment

M3 vert mats are not the same as M3 coupe mats, just FYI. I just bought a set, hoping to move my coupe to the vert and keep the news ones for the coupe....

Comment

Originally posted by BMWManiac View Post
          M3 vert mats are not the same as M3 coupe mats, just FYI. I just bought a set, hoping to move my coupe to the vert and keep the news ones for the coupe....
          This.

RealOEM is very clear which go to which. I would suggest spending more time using the site. You can enter the last 7 digits of your VIN in to the serial box and this will automatically populate your build date and chassis for parts specific to your car.

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Working...
          X