Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpaghettiM3 View Post

I don't think that guy wants to ship
    Yea, shipping isn't THAT hard and he'd probably do it if you were willing to pay. But is that price even good? What's the going rate these days? I think I paid €700 for mine a few years back, and it needed repair. GT coupe wing, no brake light. I bought another one for €400 which also needed repair. That one was a Class II sedan wing, no brake light, wider base than the coupe if memory serves.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post

Yea, shipping isn't THAT hard and he'd probably do it if you were willing to pay. But is that price even good? What's the going rate these days? I think I paid €700 for mine a few years back, and it needed repair. GT coupe wing, no brake light. I bought another one for €400 which also needed repair. That one was a Class II sedan wing, no brake light, wider base than the coupe if memory serves.
      It's been hard to find one under $2k USD shipped that doesn't need a decent amount of repairs. GT wings are pretty difficult to come by now.
      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by SpaghettiM3 View Post

It's been hard to find one under $2k USD shipped that doesn't need a decent amount of repairs. GT wings are pretty difficult to come by now.
        It's been pretty easy for me to buy all the ones you link me to.

(jk)

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

It's been pretty easy for me to buy all the ones you link me to.

(jk)
          I knew it!
          Instagram

Comment

I thought that wing might be off the 1835 euro beater 318is Class II I saw on AutoScout24 a couple months back, but the car's still listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston Green M3.4.5 View Post
              I thought that wing might be off the 1835 euro beater 318is Class II I saw on AutoScout24 a couple months back, but the car's still listed.
              LOL I know that car. That thing has been listed for a looooong time. I wanted to buy it and just snag a few parts and then toss it in my wife's mom's backyard. but I don't think it would make it 200km to Mannheim

Comment

but I don't think it would make it 200km to Mannheim
                LOL it's that bad?
                Instagram

Comment

I'm half kidding but it's a total rust bucket. Reflected by the price! You could probably keep the wing and break even on parting out the other stuff if you were into the idea and had a place to do it.

https://www.autoscout24.com/offers/b...dtsrc=listPage

Comment

I'm half kidding but it's a total rust bucket. Reflected by the price! You could probably keep the wing and break even on parting out the other stuff if you were into the idea and had a place to do it.

https://www.autoscout24.com/offers/b...dtsrc=listPage
                    Wow, that is a rust bucket for sure. No wonder it hasn't sold yet!
                    Instagram

Comment

Working...
                    X