X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bimmertav
    replied
    Originally posted by raj View Post
    You can run the 96+ M3 top mounts swapped left to right on a 95 M3. I'm doing exactly that for my car. It gives extra camber and roughly the same caster. The more aggressive camber will give you more wear on your tires, but my experience has been a solid increase in front grip.
    appreciate the post man! I ended up running 95 spec. But I have the 96+ on hand in case I go with a larger wheel set up! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• raj
    replied
    You can run the 96+ M3 top mounts swapped left to right on a 95 M3. I'm doing exactly that for my car. It gives extra camber and roughly the same caster. The more aggressive camber will give you more wear on your tires, but my experience has been a solid increase in front grip.

Leave a comment:

• bimmertav
    started a topic Suspension Front Upper Strut Mounts 1995 - 1996+

Suspension Front Upper Strut Mounts 1995 - 1996+

I mistakenly ordered the wrong front upper strut mounts. I purchased 96+ mounts and I have a 1995 car - oops!!. I have dug around old forum posts and can't find an answer.
    The 1995 M3 mounts are the same left and right. The 1996+ are different. It sounds like adding the 1996+ would screw up my camber pretty badly. Would running them swapped Left to Right be an option?
    Or will that screw up my castor too..?

I'm 99% sure my best option is to just purchase the proper mounts or some camber plates but I figured I'd ask you guys first.

thanks!
Working...
X