Aftermarket gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike0032 View Post
    I'm pretty fond of the water temperature readout I made for myself. Highly visible location, perfect color match, OEM feel. With more time and patience you could fit a second readout in there for another readout. It's also entirely reversible as well.

That's a fantastic match. Hopefully what we're working on is even better.

I have a fix for that wheel badge sticker. 😈

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

That's a fantastic match. Hopefully what we're working on is even better.

I have a fix for that wheel badge sticker. 😈

A little readout with the ability to monitor multiple items, scroll and display, with warnings would be ideal. Hopefully everything works out.

I'm digging that emblem, is it translucent so that it illuminates?

Past: '99 Hellrot/Dove M3/2/5 | '97 S14 1JZ | '06 Triumph Daytona 675 | '01 330I M-Tech I | Current: '96 Estoril/Black M3/2/5

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Mike0032 View Post
        I'm pretty fond of the water temperature readout I made for myself. Highly visible location, perfect color match, OEM feel. With more time and patience you could fit a second readout in there for another readout. It's also entirely reversible as well.

Hey Mike0032, that display of yours is especially interesting to me. I really respect the creativity, ingenuity, and fabrication. Super useful and practical mod. Did you design that? I would love to build one for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by trading10 View Post

Hey Mike0032, that display of yours is especially interesting to me. I really respect the creativity, ingenuity, and fabrication. Super useful and practical mod. Did you design that? I would love to build one for myself.
          I think it is a P3cars setup just fit into the cluster.

http://www.p3cars.com/bmw-3-series/

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Originally posted by Braymond141 View Post

I think it is a P3cars setup just fit into the cluster.

http://www.p3cars.com/bmw-3-series/
            Actually it's not a P3 unit, it's a PCB board I had made by a guy in Florida, if I'm recalling correctly. Let me know about those ///M cluster emblems.

trading10 Thank you. I've got a lot more detail listed in my post here: https://visceralm3.wordpress.com/2019/06/04/845/
            Drop me a PM and I can help with any questions you've got.

Past: '99 Hellrot/Dove M3/2/5 | '97 S14 1JZ | '06 Triumph Daytona 675 | '01 330I M-Tech I | Current: '96 Estoril/Black M3/2/5

Instagram

Comment

So, Braymond141 what is the status of this upgrade/mod? I was going to PM you about modding a US cluster with the Euro oil temp gage but I’m open to other implementations that give me what I need…

im going to be adding the oil cooler to my car and would like to monitor oil temps even if I didn’t add the cooler…

Mpg gage makes as much sense as an ashtray on a motorcycle since I add more fuel when it gets low?

Comment

Working...
              X