Post pictures of your Z3/4M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post pictures of your Z3/4M

I'll start - I have a 2000 Z3MC, I had for about 12 years now...this is likely my forever car. Love it to bits.

With little brother:

I'm going to cheat and post my non-m zed coupe for some content. I couldn't catch the appreciation curve on these. I had a deal done for 1 at way more money than i wanted to spend and it fell through. Ended up with the little zed for 1/3 of the price. It was the odd car out last year, and I was considering selling when my wife decided she wanted to keep it for herself.

33775987_374945573019610_8436934503863156736_o by GhstRidr, on Flickr

Untitled by GhstRidr, on Flickr

​​​​​​​Untitled by GhstRidr, on Flickr
    1997 E36 M3 "Blue Car", 1999 Z3 Coupe "Black Car", 2000 Porsche 911 "Yellow Car", 1993 Corrado VR6 "Red Car", 1993 Corrado VR6 "Green Car"

Comment

Originally posted by The Producer View Post

Oh lordy, both wheel set ups look incredible. I haven't seen the pic of it with the CSL/ZCP wheels before. Love that!

More Z3/4M coupe pics from members, please.

Paging TexaZ3
      TexaZ3
      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by SpaghettiM3 View Post

Oh lordy, both wheel set ups look incredible. I haven't seen the pic of it with the CSL/ZCP wheels before. Love that!

Paging TexaZ3
        TexaZ3
        car looked a bit toooo clowny on them. Too big (and they were reps)

00R0R_j432FaDNHzs_1200x900 by GhstRidr, on Flickr

didn't learn my lesson and tried another set of 18's (Mitos)

Still too big. Also tried my 17" RK's but didn't have the right spacer setup at the time. I should try em again - or look for a pair of lower offsets for the rear.

This is basically the journal for this car now lol
        1997 E36 M3 "Blue Car", 1999 Z3 Coupe "Black Car", 2000 Porsche 911 "Yellow Car", 1993 Corrado VR6 "Red Car", 1993 Corrado VR6 "Green Car"

Comment

I have a thing for black Z3 Coupes. They just suit the lines of the car and the funky front end better than the other colors. Awesome pics 🤤

MSportParts | Braymond141

Comment

Damn Brad, I love the Mitos and RK's. You've had some great wheels on it!
            Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by SpaghettiM3 View Post

Paging TexaZ3
              TexaZ3
              Your wish my command (as if I needed a reason to post pix of the clownshoe!)

And some with current stablemates:

Comment

man - that's a nice fleet. the coupe is a beauty

Comment

Told you the e63 m6 is a beauty Brad.

Comment

Originally posted by Westopher View Post
                    Told you the e63 m6 is a beauty Brad.
                    i knew you were going to say that. V10=win / Bangle-butt=lose

Comment

Originally posted by The Producer View Post

i knew you were going to say that. V10=win / Bangle-butt=lose
                      Um, I don't know. I think its one of the most interesting cars BMW ever made.

Comment

an inside joke. ironic that we're discussing a potential different most interesting BMW in a clownshoe thread!

start an M6 thread - change my mind

Comment

Not the greatest pictures of my car, however here is a couple pictures of my LS3 powered 2000 M Coupe.

Don't usually post much, but I figured I would try to add to the new community.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post

Um, I don't know. I think its one of the most interesting cars BMW ever made.
                              I agree, I'd like an honest review of how painful it is to own one though.

Comment

Working...
                              X